While in Reno we visited my Uncle Paul & Aunt Kathy and saw their cool new pond in the back yard. (Well, not that new but it was new to us!)
Fisher enjoyed feeding the fish. They received a lot more food that day than they were probably used to.
Fisher does not only climb trees at the park...
I thought I had more pictures, but I guess I was busy trying to make sure Cooper didn't try to go into the water & rocks. Most of the visit was spent with Cooper walking around with his blanket shoved in his mouth. This is how we know he is tired. He also falls asleep with a blanket in his mouth which we later have to remove.
He also takes pictures with Cousin Erin while having a blanket shoved in his mouth.
The only Sinkey sister we were missing was Aunt Jackie. We missed you! The boys had fun playing on the hammock.
They had more than fun. They LOVED it.

No comments:
Post a Comment