So what's new with us aside from 110 degree temperatures? Todd started his second to last semester of school making him a fourth year dental student. Whoo hoo! May canot come soon enough. Before then, we have plenty to look forward to such as finding out where the Air Force will be sending our family. Hopefully we will find out around the holidays. I can't believe we have all these things approaching-it seems like just yesterday Todd was starting school (well, dental school. It feels like he has been in school forever!) We are very excited.
I decided to catch up on my pictures from July and what I have of August. There will be more of Cooper than Fisher but I have done a few of Fisher lately so it is only fair. Especially since I still have not posted about Cooper's first birthday and he is almost 14 months! What a loser.
The boys are always scrounging for food. I swear, they must both be having growth spurts.
I am jealous of both my boys' eyelashes.
We occasionally have friends over to break up the monotony of a hot day. This day, Fisher and Cohen decided to do some Yoga with me. It was very entertaining.
One night, about a month ago, Todd had this grand idea to make ribs for the first time. It will not be our last- maybe for special occasions. Fisher LOVED them and thought it was cool to chew the meat off the bone like a meat eating dinosaur.
Fisher was not the only one who enjoyed them. Most of this mess is from Coop's ravioli but he did find a lot of enjoyment chewing on the bones.
Cooper finally has a couple teeth to brush. He loves it.
Giving it a try all by himself.
Even though he is kind of a monster baby anymore we can't help but love this cute little face.
So proud of himself for figuring out how to sit (backwards) in a booster seat. I have to point out his cute little "My first Jazz Tee" that Todd bought him in Utah. (Yeah Melissa- I still have this and need to give back to you!)
He is coming around to the idea of swings.
Fisher holding his treasure map that his friends were nice enough to share with him. He loves this map and goes on treasure hunts constantly.
I meant to zoom in on this photo to show his top two front teeth. The right one (Cooper's right) is in and the left is pushing so hard that it has to push through one of these days. The two right next to the front ones are also getting close. Teething has not been Cooper's thing.
Taking Cooper to the park is not the laid back routine it used to be. He is everywhere. It makes it that much more difficult that he is Fisher's little shadow and thinks he can do things like climb moneky bars. Help!
We have been having a ridiculously hot summer. Record temps actually. The poor boys were all sweating like crazy and had red little faces no matter how much water we poured down their throats.
Eventually it started to pour and we continued to let the boys play outside figuring it helped cool them off. It was refreshing to be soaking wet with rain instead of sweat.
I realize my boys almost always look like scrubs in my pictures. We spend a lot of time in comfy clothes around our house.
Cooper loves to stack things and he loves to put little objects into bigger ones. Most of the the time he then shakes and listens to the fun noises different items make.
What started out with the two little boys playing with these stacking cups then turned into a party once Daddy joined in. I guess guys like stacking objects at any age.
Don't move! (Cooper is in awe over this whole process.)
Joseph had a coat of many colors. Fisher wanted a hat.
And of course, Cooper has to do everything Fisher does.
Including stacking blocks. Fisher was nice enough to show him how.
Cooper stacking the yellow block all by himself. He is pretty fast at catching on to the things we show him.
Taking Cooper to the park is not the laid back routine it used to be. He is everywhere. It makes it that much more difficult that he is Fisher's little shadow and thinks he can do things like climb moneky bars. Help!
We have been having a ridiculously hot summer. Record temps actually. The poor boys were all sweating like crazy and had red little faces no matter how much water we poured down their throats.
Eventually it started to pour and we continued to let the boys play outside figuring it helped cool them off. It was refreshing to be soaking wet with rain instead of sweat.
I realize my boys almost always look like scrubs in my pictures. We spend a lot of time in comfy clothes around our house.
Cooper loves to stack things and he loves to put little objects into bigger ones. Most of the the time he then shakes and listens to the fun noises different items make.
What started out with the two little boys playing with these stacking cups then turned into a party once Daddy joined in. I guess guys like stacking objects at any age.
Don't move! (Cooper is in awe over this whole process.)
Joseph had a coat of many colors. Fisher wanted a hat.
And of course, Cooper has to do everything Fisher does.
Including stacking blocks. Fisher was nice enough to show him how.
Cooper stacking the yellow block all by himself. He is pretty fast at catching on to the things we show him.Sometimes when I really look at Fisher I am blown away by how big he is now. It is hard to believe he will be five at Christmas.
I am also ready for preschool to start again since it has been hard to keep him occupied this summer as it has been too hot to spend too much time outside.








2 comments:
I am in love with Cooper's little smile and his cute little teeth. Seriously. So adorable. My bro and sis in law are having a baby in December and naming him Cohen. I had never heard of it before and saw that Fisher has a friend named Cohen too. So my bro and sis in law will have a Cooper and a Cohen. Funny:)
I love your boys! They are so cute!!! So many cute pictures! :)
Post a Comment