We have started talking to Fisher about how when Daddy is done with school we will be moving somewhere else. He is already devastated at the idea that his friends won't be coming with us.
Over the past year we have spent many days clearing out parks and McDonald's Play Places with our friends and so I thought I should do a quick little blog about it. Two of my friends also have only boys so between the three of us we show up with 7 boys, one more on the way and more more yet to be determined.(If it is a girl Emily, you are officially kicked out. :) Haha.
You want to know how many boys it takes to clear out a room?
Not that many, we've learned.Our group of wild little boys can be a little overwhelming for strangers who are around us, but it is my little safehaven where I have friends who understand how it is to be surrounded by wild little boys and the highs and lows that come along with it.
I will miss them. Fisher will miss them.
Hopefully wherever it is we move, we will find more good friends with more boys and moms who can relate.
1 comment:
It is so hard to leave good friends. I still miss all of you so much. Enjoy your time together. I did drive by the playground today and saw that Tyler had a whole possy of boys with him so I do think he is managing to make new friends but it doesn't mean we don't miss the old.
Post a Comment