Sunday, December 05, 2010

Fisher


F: "Mom, I love you so much that it makes my heart crack up."

F: "I think you look pretty Mommy."
M: "Why thank you Fisher."
F: "But I don't think other people will think you look good because you are wearing blue pants and a red shirt."
(I was wearing jeans with a red vest.)

M: "We are going to move to Omaha, Nebraska."
F: "I want to move to North Carolina."
M: "Omaha is where Grandma Pat lives. (Mom C's identical twin)
F: "Can I ride on that one thing when we get there?"(Referring to the tractor he rode on this summer when we drove through.)
M: "Probably."
F: "Okay. We can move there."

We had a little bit of snow yesterday and today and Fisher was ecstatic. He was running and jumping all over the place with his bright eyes full of excitement. Today on the way to church he was telling me how it is going to be snowing every day because it is winter and it snows in the winter. I certainly hope we have a white Christmas or else we will have one disappointed little boy.

No comments: