Monday, January 10, 2011

Flying Falcons

 I have mentioned how my dad flies falcons and hawks and I decided to put up some pictures.

While Todd and Dad were scaring up the ducks, Fisher was playing with the iced over puddles and enjoying being outside.

 The next group of pictures are ones of Fisher and Todd that I love. 






 Here are the happy little coots/ducks hanging out before their lives are about to become a little more stressful.

Suka in the upper right hand corner flying off with one of the coots. 

 Here is a picture that Todd actually took of Suka flying off with a coot on a different day.  The coot is hanging upside down.

 Suka enjoying some of her kill.

 Dad making a precarious walk across the water.

Fisher was always fascinated by the dead birds.  Here Grandpa is showing him in his hand. 

 Dad with Suka and Yonder. 


One of my favorites although I should probably lighten it.

No comments: