Oh Fisher. We love him so much but he has given us a run for our money for the last 3 years lately. One of the ways that he and I can bond is cooking/baking together. He loves helping me in the kitchen.
Some days we wish Optimus really lived in our house. He probably listens just a tad bit better than Fisher. :) There are a lot of days where Todd and I will look at each other and just say "We don't get him. We don't understand how his brain works."
But if I had to guess, I would imagine the inside of his brain looks a little like this. :)
We had our first experience with Fisher lying to us about eating all of his food but instead throwing it under the table. I knew there was a reason I got the ugly, dark rug instead of all the light or colorful ones to which I was drawn.
Fisher started Kindergarten a few days ago. He was so excited and has loved it so far. Despite the fact he loves it does not mean I have not had to talk with his teacher a couple of times...already. We are hoping he will grow a lot this year and not just in height.
This was his face when I picked him up from his first day. His face may have looked like this but when I asked him if he planned on returning the next day his reply was "I am DEFINITELY going to Kindergarten tomorrow."
Finger painting gone bad. It actually wasn't supposed to be finger painting. I gave Fisher a couple of brushes.
Then I had to run downstairs for about five minutes and when Fisher came down the stairs with his hands and feet covered in paint I knew things had gone terribly wrong.
I totally had it coming.
Fisher and Cooper play every day outside although sometimes there is more fight than play.
I thought Louisville had a lot of bugs but I now know that Omaha is so much worse. I hate bugs. Omaha is really going to have to sell itself to make up for all the nasty bugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment