Todd had a fairly low key birthday this year.
But the boys worked hard on making it special for him. They made him a card.
Cooper colored him a picture to go in the card.
Fisher decided to do a Cooper style drawing as well.
Surprisingly, the crayons did not end up on anything other than their paper. This was a miracle.
Fisher came up with the idea of a glitter card for Todd. I helped with the glue but the glitter was all Fisher.
The final product.
After that it was time to wrap the presents. Transformer wrapping paper and two rolls of tape later...
Ready for Daddy to come home!
Todd loved his present from me. I was proud of myself for actually getting him a present on time (normally it is "on its way" AND he loved it.
I don't know who was more excited: Todd or Fisher.
Fisher wanted to get Todd his favorite sugar cereals since we don't eat those around the house. He came up with the idea all by himself (well...after watching all the commercials on the cartoon channels he watches.) Fisher game him Apple Jacks, Cooper gave him Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Tucker gave him some Oreos. It was a sugar fest for all ended up sharing for all since Todd ended up sharing his goodies with the whole fam.
Todd with his painting from Fisher that did so much damage a few nights before.
Todd's request for birthday cake was a mixture of all his favorite treats: A Reeses peanut butter cheesecake with an Oreo crust.
Making a wish.
Happy birthday Todd!
Tucker was present. He hung out while all the preparations and celebrations were happening.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Todd! Boy that 32 came up fast!!! Hope it was a good day! Your cards & presents are great! Good job Meagan!! Love to you with all our hearts!
Mom & Dad
Todd rules!! Happy Birthday Todd.
Happy Birthday Todd! Cute Cute boys! I love the picts. :) The other day Anthony asked me if we were ever going to meet Tucker. I thought it was cute. I told him maybe. :) We all miss you guys. :)
Amy and Cameron- when is that baby due?? Hope all is well!
Julie- I wish we could get together so that our babies could meet. :) I have started running again, this time with the two little ones tow. I miss you as a running partner. Hope you guys are doing well too!
Post a Comment