Once again I am having difficulty with my pictures turning sideways. I apologize in advance. I had been working on trying to fix the problem and got sidetracked and now I am sick of thinking about it so sideways they will remain.
This year Fisher was adamant that he wanted to be Dracula. Cooper refused to dress up. We could not even convince him to put on his transformer or Batman costumes that he wears around the house all the time so it was Halloween pj's for him. Tucker was a Tiger and Cow. All three boys have worn the cow costume although we refer to it as a bull so as to retain some level of masculinity.
Fisher was especially excited about the blood. He thought he was pretty cool.
Originally Cooper was going to be an airplane. He is obsessed with airplanes and living near an Air Force base makes it that much cooler.
After forcing him into the costume and having him cream and cry for 20 minutes, the plane was returned to Target.
Tucker the Tiger.

Baby Bull.
We took the boys to a haunted house up on base. They thought it was pretty cool but Fisher really wanted to go to the scary one for adults. We walked by the exit of the adult haunted house and saw people being chased out by the guy with the chain saw. He ended up letting the boys look at his chain saw and walk into the room at the very end. He turned on the lights so it wouldn't be so scary.
Fisher in the costume parade at school.
Enjoying treats at the party.
The little brothers accompanied me to the party. Fisher stood up when we walked in and said "Excuse me everybody! These are my baby brothers, Cooper and Tucker." He was very happy we were all there.
Cooper was excited to eat all the food.
After the school party we came home to carve pumpkins so we would have some jack-o-lanterns outside for that night.
The boys both thought carving pumpkins was gross. Cooper kept saying "Yucky!"
In the end, I was left to carve the pumpkins (which I did as fast as I could so they were nothing too exciting) while the boys watched a Halloween Alvin &the Chipmunks movie from G&G Church's Halloween package. The boys were happy to receive two Halloween packages that week from both G&Gs. Thank you!
That morning in PT, Todd sprained his ankle on both sides. He had some nasty big bruising on inside & out of his ankle and wasn't feeling up to walking around for trick-or-treating so he was put on candy duty while I took the boys out.
The boys had so much fun and our neighborhood was so fantastic for trick-or-treating.
I forgot to mention that we also went to the ward party which had the largest turn out I have ever seen. It was a fun but hectic time.
Cooper loves unwrapping the sucker but never finishes eating them. He also calls suckers by a name we are trying to curb. He pronounces it by substituting the s with an F....yeah..not cool.
Tucker enjoyed raiding the candy his big brothers brought in.
Once it got dark I took the little boys home and then took Fisher out for a little longer. He filled his entire pumpkin.
It was a fun Halloween. Now we are excited for Thanksgiving!




















2 comments:
I totally feel ya on the Sucker pronunciation. My 6 year old, who has a speech therapist at school, has started the phrase "I'm gonna get you Sucker." But his S does not sound like an S. So we're trying to get him to stop saying the phrase altogether.
I can't believe how big your boys are all getting! Jacob used to pronounce Truck the same way...he liked big trucks a lot and would say, "look at that big f..." yeah, that's great! Love Tucker in his costumes :) Levi also likes suckers, but rarely finishes one...must be the age! Thanks for posting more pictures...motivates me to put up my Halloween stuff, even though it's almost Thanksgiving ;)
Post a Comment