Join Meagan & Todd in the adventure of life in the military with three boys.
Merry Christmas!We're at home too. It's been fun to just relax as a family. Hope the rest of your holiday is nice!
Oh my gosh, that is darling! I saw your mom the other day and she updated me on ou guys. Sounds like things are going well for you :)
So cute! There are no words!
Love, love, love!
So cute! I have been meaning to call you since we got back, but the boys have pink eye and we've all got colds...one day soon very soon we will have you over for lunch or something.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Merry Christmas!
We're at home too. It's been fun to just relax as a family. Hope the rest of your holiday is nice!
Oh my gosh, that is darling! I saw your mom the other day and she updated me on ou guys. Sounds like things are going well for you :)
So cute! There are no words!
Love, love, love!
So cute! I have been meaning to call you since we got back, but the boys have pink eye and we've all got colds...one day soon very soon we will have you over for lunch or something.
Post a Comment