Thought I would share a few photos of the boys.
We spend a lot of time outside anymore. With the beautiful weather we have been having I try to walk to Fisher's school with the stroller to pick him up. We normally play at one of the parks for a while before heading home where we then ride bikes and scooters and play with the neighbors. Fisher is becoming a lot more daring in his riding now that he has friends who show him tricks.
Fisher is almost done with Kindergarten. This school year has flown by. And NO, I am not ready for summer. :)
It is that time of year...
A funny picture of the boys watching a movie.
Fisher has had some random illness the past couple of days and so he has stayed home school. At first he had a deep, barking cough but that has gotten better. Mostly he has been running a steady 102 temp, is completely lethargic, has no appetite...I don't know what to think of it but it has actually been a pleasant couple of days hanging out with the boys and feeling no pressure to accomplish anything.
I tried to keep the kids separated but have learned that it is a lost cause. I am just happy they stopped fighting for a couple days.
A typical outfit for Cooper. He is really into dressing himself these days. He told me he wanted to wear his airplane shirt so he put it on. Since it was backwards and he couldn't see the planes on the front of the shirt I asked him where the planes went and he said "they flew away!" I thought that was a pretty good answer.
Also, looking at this picture makes me cringe b/c of the carpet. Today while the boys were having a Scooby-Doo Marathon since Fisher was sick, I pulled out my SpotBot and cleaned the major traffic areas with the hose. I can't believe I waited so long to do it. Something that was driving me insane for so long and I could have taken care of it all along.
Cooper has become our little golfer. Todd is jealous of his follow through and he has been known to hit the neighbors house a time or two. Gold balls over the fence are a daily occurance.
The ball is in the air but form my angle it looks to be down by his feet.
It is cute to watch him tee off. He gets all fidgety just like a grown up.
Ball right under the top of the fence off to the left.
You all could probably care less but we think it is pretty funny how into golf he is.
Here is our little baby Tucker who is seeming like such a big boy. He loves walking around with any objects that are long and can poke an eye out.
I love this picture of him.
He has entered the DESTROY all DVDs phase.
Kind of a hit and miss eater but he sure know how to throw his food.
Kind of a big head but we think he is pretty darn cute. :)
Another picture that I love.
Love this one too. This was today. Tucker is by far the most cuddly baby we have had.
Here is our new baby bunny, Carrot. I haven't seen Pickle in a week or so. Still not sure if Pickle is the mom or dad.
Fisher made me an early Mother's Day present. I love it. I also love my Mom and Mom-in-law and Grandma. I am blessed to have such wonderful women in my life.
1 comment:
Love. Mom
Post a Comment