Fisher spends a lot of time coloring. I found myself with stacks and stacks of pictures and decided to start taking pictures of some of my favorites so I don't feel guilty when they find their way to the garbage.
These two are probably my favorites. Cooper tore the covers off back and front and Fisher decided to fix them.
A picture of animals for Cooper.
Angry Birds.
He is in a snake phase right now.
Our house and us in a big thunderstorm.
I loved this one.
"I wish I had 100___________ and Fisher put BOOKS.
Love it.
Now he writes all the time but I loved when he started bringing home all of his writing assignments.
He went through a bubble letter phase.
This was another fun one. I came home from New York and saw this. When I went to turn it over since it said "flip to the back"....
I saw his to-do list from while I was out of town.
I love his spelling and check marks.
Todd must have taken a really big nap if the check mark is any indication. :)
Quiet Time
Playing Wii
WochTV (Watch TV)
Build with Dad
Maby we cood go to darry queen (Maybe we could go to Dairy Queen)
Dad Tacks a nap (takes)
We all be nice
Another day he was designing a bunch of different guns with his trio blocks.
He then made a list of his favorites.
My Guns
My list of my best gun invenchins (inventions)
The A gun
The dubl gun (double)
The medim gun (medium)
The best gun
***
Fisher has taken an interest in my hair lately and loves to play with it and brush it out. Last night as he was brushing it he said, in awe, "Mom, you are like Rapunzel!"
1 comment:
A list maker like his mother :) XOXO Mom
Post a Comment