So not much else has happened that I have not already mentioned in previous posts. The commentary is going to be a little dry in this one.
This picture is a typical day with the boys. This fight was about whose little brother Tucker was...Fisher or Cooper's. Cooper won out by yanking Tucker over to his side.
This one is for G & G Church. I don't think you have ever seen Tucker in his Votto onesie. :)
Doing his daily/nightly laps up and down the stairs. He balances using his hand on the wall and walks up and down them over and over.
When he isn't walking up and down the stairs, he is walking around with soda cases on his feet. (My guilty pleasure of Vanilla Coke Zero. So good!)
Serious baby.
One of the best things about moving is that we went from 2pm church to 10am. A singles ward meets after us, so I wonder if they even bothering switching the time? Church before noon for college students is never a good idea.
Tucker stays occupied playing with his toys.
Cooper looks so old to me in this picture. I still picture him as my little baby but his is far from that.
He is also way too big of a troublemaker to be a baby. This one is trouble.
Fisher likes to walk around snapping his fingers. He does it all.day.long.
These next few pictures are Coper & Tucker ones after Fisher leaves for school.
We drop Fisher off at the bus stop and come back inside where Tucker has his bottle and Cooper hits Tucker with Beedee.
Tucker retaliates by hitting back.
Repeat cycle 5, 297 times that day.
They play on the stairs. Don't they just look like they are up to no good?
These outfits are very common. Cooper in undies and Tucker in a sleeper. Both are for potty related reasons. :)
Cooper loves helping me bake. I am trying to lay off the baking but he is very persuasive. Tucker has started to enjoy helping out. Really, he just wants to do anything that his big brothers do.
Watching the mixer and tasting the batter are two favorite things.
Staring contests and the occasional hug or kiss happen when they aren't too busy fighting or baking.
I love when any combination of the boys play together. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I tend to feel frigid more often than not. :)
Saturday morning.
Trying to get pictures with all three of them can be such a frustrating undertaking.
I don't know why I even try.
Almost there if Fisher would have just looked at the camera...
I like this one of Todd and Cooper.
This one of Fisher and Tucker.
The unpacking continues. They boys rooms are more unpacked than not. Cooper has two windows in his room which equals two sets of blinds. His last set of blinds came to an untimely death at his hands. Hoping for better luck this time around.
You will be so happy to know this, but I absolutely love my storage room. It is even bigger than this picture- the right side has all the blankets, pillows and our aero bed. We also have a big storage closet under our stairs where I keep all our food storage among other things. You know you are getting old when one becomes excited about these types of things.
1 comment:
what handsome boys!
Post a Comment