Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Top of my list for things I abhor:

That's right folks.  I 100% hate potty training.
I do think it is funny seeing Cooper run around in his underwear on backwards, though, so I guess that makes up for it. :)

4 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

hey, at least you can get him to wear underwear. Even the mention of them sends Emery into hysterics.

Good luck!

katina said...

That's top of my list too. I'll send good luck vibes your way!!

Amy said...

I am getting all caught up on you guys since you left NE. What a trip you had! I tell you, your family never does anything easy! :) But I guess it always will be that way with 3 little boys....I feel like that sometimes. And I am loving your Virginia pictures! You are so talented and you guys look like you are really enjoying it! I for one would love being so close to the beach and water. Your boys are too cute and keep posting all the fun things you do! We love it!

Leslie said...

After the potty training fiasco that was Elizabeth I decided I'm not potty training Rachel. I figure she will get it on her own sometime before she starts Kindergarten : )