Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Excuse me, would you mind taking a picture?


Today I was searching through some old pictures when I came across this one. Last year we went with Todd's parents to Nauvoo over Memorial weekend. We had asked an older gentleman to take a family picture of us with the oxen. Thank goodness for digital cameras! After viewing this picture I asked him if he would mind taking one more hoping he would be able to get the top half in. We learned our lesson not to ask strangers to take pictures with our camera; at least not those who are over a certain age limit and have an eye sight deficiency.

3 comments:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Old people have outlived their usefulness to society.

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Just kidding. I love most old people. They have so much wisdom.

Todd and Meagan said...

Todd thinks they should all be put someplace far, far away from society (with a few exceptions).