Saturday, June 17, 2006

First time on the golf course

Here is a picture from right outside of Louisville. It is so green and makes Louisville much more enjoyable to look at. The golf course we went to last night was beautiful!


Last night we went to a beautiful golf course where we hit balls at their driving range. We didn't go until about 8:00 so the sun was going down and we (along with our friends) were the only people there. It was a lot of fun. Fisher played on his stomach, while on a blanket, for over an hour and was completely happy feeling his toes in the grass and chewing on his toys. The couple we went with have a little boy just over a year old who enjoyed collecting the golf balls like they were easter eggs. He was pretty cute. It was the perfect environment for me to hit balls because I get intimidated easily if too many people are around. It has been almost two years since I have pulled out my clubs so I was bound to miss a few.


Fisher wore his little golf outfit and looked so cute! These pictures were from a different day but he is in "the" outfit so I thought I would put them on here.

1 comment:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

I'll be sad when Fisher gets teeth. His gummy smile is really cute!