Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fish and the whale

Last night Fisher was being so funny!! He had both of us laughing so hard we were almost in tears. His little personality is definitely starting to come out and we love it! He had a huge burst of energy and we were able to get some of it on camera so we will be sending videos to those who like to receive them :)

Here he is with his daddy looking pretty cute in his little whale outfit. I am pretty sure it came from Steve & Katrina? I love it because he is starting to fit into a bunch of new clothes and we do little "dress up" days where I put him in a bunch of different outfits and take pictures. Fisher does not enjoy this at all but he is little and won't remember it when he is older (I hope) so I will continue on! When he becomes a left handed pitcher he can pay for therapy if it is needed.

No comments: