I had a recommendation to do a before and after photo so here goes:Our first family photo. As you can see (and by the picture in the post previous to this one) I put on weight everywhere when pregnant, especially in my face. You can just call me "Big Momma" and I will not be offended one bit. I was a big girl!
I don't have a whole bunch of pictures of me and I don't have any that are profile tummy shots so this is the best one I have. It does show that I have lost some of the weight in my face...thank goodness!
1 comment:
meagan!!!
i just discovered you had a blog! I've been wanting to get in touch with you ever since you found me. You little one is sooooo yummy. It's so good to see your face again- even if only in pics. I'm excited to keep reading :)
-emery jo
Post a Comment