Join Meagan & Todd in the adventure of life in the military with three boys.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Dental School Acceptance!!!!
Todd was accepted to Case Western in Cleveland!! We are not for sure this is where we will go but an acceptance is an acceptance and we would be fine with exploring Cleveland for a few years :) Just thought we would let you know!
Congratulations to Case Western for making a good choice. I think the Cleveland is really pretty when you look past the industrial areas. The parts that don't have industrial are really nice. You can get season tickets to the Rock-and-Roll hall of fame if you go there. I look forward to being to salute you and call you Captain Todd.
7 comments:
Go Spartans. A Div III powerhouse.
Plus, I am sure you can find a place in Cleveland that is just like your place in the 'Ville
Hey at least you know there is a possibility...still too far away:(
Congrats! That's great! We need to take a trip out to the midwest to visit all of you guys. :)
Congratulations to Case Western for making a good choice. I think the Cleveland is really pretty when you look past the industrial areas. The parts that don't have industrial are really nice. You can get season tickets to the Rock-and-Roll hall of fame if you go there. I look forward to being to salute you and call you Captain Todd.
Congrats...it's not west, but it's an acceptance right? hey...our new blog is gregandsariah...ignore gregoryandsariah...it's just not happening!
Congratulations Todd. That is terrific. I know it is a weight off of your minds. Way to go!
Post a Comment