So here are some pictures of what we did while in Reno:
This is Mag, Dad Lund's Harris Hawk. The boys spent a lot of time flying him and helping him try to catch rabbits. (Try is the key word here.)
A cool picture Steve took of Mag flying.
Todd enjoyed chasing rabbits around trying to lure them to Mag.
Ken had mentioned how Christmas at the Lund house is not "normal." The last Christmas we spent there was spent shooting guns at water bottles and hitting golf balls out into the sage brush. This year Todd found a soft spot for a hairy chicken named "Rocky" Big Bird which my dad had rescued after he had been bitten by a cat. Here he is shown being bathed in the kitchen.
Todd blow drying Rocky Big Bird. He spent a lot of time checking on him making sure he was eating and drinking.
We took a couple of walks with Fisher. This picture was put up because I think Fisher looks funny all bundled up. Todd and I had just barley changed from our pj's so we aren't looking all that great :) It depresses me seeing how pale I am now. When I tell people that Fisher has his Daddy's coloring they now look at me and tell me that I am fair skinned as well. I have never been told that in my entire life. I think I will be investing in a tanning bed eventually.
Todd took me on a terrifying drive up Mt. Rose. I would love to have a little convertible some day. I will drive it 45 mph around Lake Tahoe for a SLOW scenic drive.

4 comments:
Rocky Big Bird, the hairy chicken lives. I didn't know that until today.
That is a positive thing!
I couldn't stop laughing at Todd blow drying the chicken. Who does that? It was hilarious!
Todd and my Dad do that...Did you know that is actually how we bathe Chula? We spray her and then blow dry her. The Lund family is not normal in case you haven't figured that out in the 15 years you have known us :)
Post a Comment