Here are just a few:
Craig Bolerjack- he is the play-by-play guy for the Utah Jazz. One problem Meagan has with him is his repetitiveness. He uses the same phrases over and over throughout the game. Her favorite phrases include: "money ball!", which he says on three point shots regardless if they make or miss, "he could be a fullback", referring to some of the larger guys on the court, "he pops the rim", almost every shot pops the rim in his opinion, even if it is a swish, and "big (steal, shot, assist, block)", the problem is every play is "big" to him. But what I really think gets to her is his non-stop talking and stating the obvious, such as "the point guard is typically the smallest guy on the court" or "all the Jazz have to do is outscore (insert opponent) and they'll get back to their winning ways". My favorite was when he said, "that kid plays like he has a tractor in his right foot!" What the heck does that even mean? Now that I think about it, he is probably more my nemesis than Meagan's.

Arvin Sloane- he is the bad guy on Alias. Meagan hates his beady eyes and how he conducts business. He is pretty cold-blooded, so it is easy to dislike him.

Pat and Vanna- Meagan thinks Pat is as dumb as an ox and if you watch "Wheel" (those of us who do, refer to it as "Wheel" because we are cool) you'll understand why. Vanna is Meagan's enemy because "she is too old to be dressing like that!" Repeated three times. Plus, if you look at the picture, I wonder where her mind is.
Sanjaya- he is currently on "AI" or "Idol". Meagan thinks he is an individual who is gay, but doesn't know it yet. This picture looks like there are flames behind him ;)

Constantine- another "AI" guy. Meagan says he's creepy. I just think he sucks. Every time she sees something with him on it she screams.

Paula- the judge from "AI". Meagan thinks she does some kind of hallucinogenic drug or maybe even two. If you listen to her reviews of contestants you'll see why. By the way, I love you, you know that right? I'm your biggest fan. You radiate and really move me, yes, you move me.

Trump- Anyone who knows Meagan knows what PIG means. Enough said.

Finally, last but definitely not least, Alex Trebek. Meagan cannot stand to listen to him talk. She thinks he is condescending to the contestants, even to the point of making fun of an over-weight guy who chose to change categories from one related to romance to another. Meagan thought it was because Alex was referring to the guy's inability to attract women. Meagan also believes Alex has the answers to all the questions. Sometimes I wonder what other conspiracy theories Meagan believes, because we all know Alex knows the answers or else he couldn't be the host! Right? Anyway, you should all watch "Jeopardy!" to see if you agree with Meagan's assessment, you also may gain some useful information.
I thought this picture would make Meagan happy, since it is Alex unleashed!


16 comments:
TOTALLY agree with Sanjaya. He gives me the creeps and I think something fishy is going on that he is even still in the running. He is so not talented.
Can't stand Trump, Vanna and Pat I agree with also.
I used to feel exactly the same way you do about Alex Trebek and to some extent I still do. I did watch a special on tv (I have way too much tv time now) and they talked to several game show hosts who admire him and say he is one of the most intelligent people they know and that they don't know anyone else who could m.c. that show. That being said, I still feel like he is a little too condescending to the contestants and it is a lot easier to say the answer when you have it written down in front of you. Didn't have any information to offer on your other picks since I don't know them. Fun reading them though :)
Adding to Todd's synopsis- my issues with Sanjaya are so beyond his "gender preference". It is his smile...and the hair. As I was thinking the hair couldn't become any more disturbing he came on out stage with the curls....ick. Almost as creepy as Constantine...That one is for you, Lisa!
Debbie- it was good to hear from you. How are you feeling these days?
I'm fine Meagan. So looking forward to May to see everybody. I haven't even talked to your mom yet. i am going to call her tonight. I love all of your blogs. They are my best entertainment. Fisher is getting so cute and so big. Don't they grow fast. Hopefully Sanjaya will get voted off tonite. You will find out a couple of hours before us. Lucky you :)
Oh didn't you guys watch the preseason AI? The one where Sanjaya and his sister tried out? His parents said, on national television, that his sister was the better singer. My heart went out to him. Then when his sister didn't make one of the last cuts, he immediately went downstairs hugged her and cried! The whole family was crying.I don't think he is as good as the other contestants, and he should have been voted off, but I think he is really a good guy. He's still very young, I'm sure he'll come out soon:)
It's not Sanjaya's fault pre-pubescent girls keep voting for him, which forces him to be fed to wolves anew every week.
Alicia called it early on in the semi-finals. She said that he sucked, but that he would stay on for a long time because dumb girls would keep voting for him just like they voted for John Paul Stevens.
The fact that I am analyzing American Idol is truly pathetic. This is what happens in a one bedroom apartment. I swore never to watch AI again, but because I have to be in the same room when Alicia's watches it, I'm informed.
By the way, for once in her life Rosie was right.
What the heck is up with AI giving world-class hoochy-momma Antonella a pass for her porno picks but booting the big fat black chick who actually had a good voice.
That was lame. AI sucks.
I admit that I secretly try to emulate Blake's dance moves when he sings.
Can you tell that I have free internet in my hotel in Ely?
Better for me to be flooding your post with comments than to be watching Antonella on HBO.
Michele- I agree with you that he seems like a nice guy...I just can't look at him! :) He is a mix between the Osmonds and all their fake smiles and Constantine who creeps me out....I stand by my feelings for him. Like I said, it has nothing to do with his sexual preference or the fact that his parents are schmucks.
Ken- how is the frat party treating you?
I really think that the shirtless Alex Trebek picture is out of line, Todd!!!!Where did that thing come from anyway?
Todd, you may need to start a Todd's nemesis page as soon as Heather Mills starts on Dancing with the Stars.
Bre, I agree, the Alex Trebek picture is very disturbing. I hate him even more just for the fact that he ever posed for a picture like that.
Post a Comment