
Fisher does not bite his nails like his mom and dad...not yet. He is constantly chewing on his fingers to help ease the pain with all of his teeth that are coming in.

Making himself comfortable with the books on the shelf...well, they
were on the shelf at one point in time.

Enjoying his mess.

This is Fisher after his nap. He recently has gotten into the habit of occasionally taking his pants off while he is supposed to be sleeping. "Where's your belly button?"

Looking like such a big boy in his Santa Cruz shirt. Nothing like giving mom a good nightmare...

If he was sure of where his nose was before, now he is twice as sure.

I was curious about how long his hair was and decided to put it in a ponytail...this won't become a habit.
5 comments:
I really like the ponytail that he has...also i like taking my pants off when i sleep so i can connect with the boy...and also he is wearing the same thing as the little boy in the book next to him..hehe
O.K. Meagan, the pony is just wrong!
He does look so cool in his little Santa Cruz shirt! very stylin:) And I'm glad the ponytail won't be a habit. I was a little worried...
Meg, What did you think of Sanjaya's performance tonight? I bet you were acting just like Ashley.
I am ashamed to say that I missed AI tonight...I can no longer call myself a true fan of the show.
Post a Comment