Thursday, April 26, 2007

No one ever said parenting was a clean job!

Fisher does not like Todd and me to hug, kiss or cuddle in front of him. Almost every single time we express affection in front of him he will start to cry and proceed to get very upset with us if this horrendous act does not stop immediately! However, sometimes Fisher will relax if we include him in our cuddle or hug. So today we (as in me & Todd) were hugging and Fisher comes storming towards us. We picked him up and had a nice little family hug which made him a happy little camper. Afterwards I put Fisher down....that is when the discovery occurred. All of a sudden I catch a glimpse of something....something brown....and wet....all over my arm.....I think I just threw-up in my mouth. At first we couldn't tell where it came from until we saw that "it" had shot up Fisher's back.

I know it is gross..what can I say? He's our little guy and we love him...poop on our arms and all

So I undressed the kid to put him in the bath and gave him some Pedialyte to help with the diarrhea and he runs to the corner of his room with the drink.

He then proceeds to "hide" from me. I wouldn't be a true parent if I didn't do the baby butt picture to humiliate him at least once in his life.


I am so funny!! I poop all over my mom and pee on the carpet!! Funny guy!


6 comments:

Nate and Bre said...

I better not be the only onw who thinks that is yucky!

Nate and Bre said...

You know who you are as bad as, right? If you don't, call me and I'll tell you I can't write it here.

GordonandChrissy said...

That's sick. Sick, sick, sick. You obviously love that little guy, to be willing to have his poop on your arm. Yuck! But, I do have to admit, that last picture of him smiling all big is SO cute!

Justin and Amy said...

I have to agree with the others, that poop on the arm is pretty gross. But the other pictures make up for it... so it's okay, I guess:)

Anonymous said...

No, they do not! Can you rearrange so that it is not the first thing to pop up, PLEASE!! The other pictures are pretty cute. Love you anyways :) MOM

Todd and Meagan said...

I did it just for you Bre :)