Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Our little guy is growing up!

I was browing through old pictures to see what Fisher looked like a year ago. It is amazing how fast time goes by. Fisher will be 16 months old on April 23 and I am not quite sure where those 16 months went...it doesn't feel like he should be this old! Anyway, I picked out a couple of pictures from Fisher one year ago to share with those who may not have seen pictures of him back then.







One year later....



We love you Fisher Magoo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! He IS growing up, but still as cute as ever. Can't wait - one more month!! Love MOM/Grandma L

Nate and Bre said...

I have this terrible habit that involves looking at the pictures first. I got all excited because I thought there was a new addition then I realized that it was Fisher, reprimanded myself for being an idiot and proceeded to read the blog entry. He's a cutie!

Justin and Amy said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe how much he has grown in a year. Isn't it crazy how fast time travels?! I can't believe it. Can't wait to see how handsome he will be next April:)

Chelsea said...

Isn't it crazy how you think they haven't changed all that much and then you go back and look at old pictures and you're like "Oh my GOSH! That was just a few months ago!" He is such a cutie Meagan! And turning into such a little gentleman! I love the pic of him in the cute little sweater vest...not enough to want a boy, but it's still so cute!

Anonymous said...

Blogger, blogger, where are you? Love you. Mom/Grandma