I am trying to catch up on all the wedding pictures so you'll have to excuse me for just now posting them.

Amy and Justin their last night being single and they decided to spend it with us!

Fisher and Grandpa
Lund hanging out on temple square while we waited for Amy & Justin to come out.

Fisher and Dad with a little bit of Robbie and Grandma.

Mom/ Grandma, a
teensy little peek at Erin (Robbie's wife) who was hiding behind my mom, Robbie,
Bre, Michele and Nate's arm.

Fisher had a lot of fun playing with the chains.

Michele and Mr. & Mrs. Howell. (
BreAnn & Nate.)

I liked this one because it showed the back of Amy's dress which was beautiful.

What a cute couple!

Todd kept Fisher occupied by taking him around to look at the flowers.

Fisher picked a couple of the flowers. Oops!

Amy with her Mom & Dad. The brown & pink looked so pretty!

Todd and Fisher exploring.

Grandma holding Fisher while he played with Debbie's jewelry. (Amy's mom.)

Amy looked absolutely beautiful (and Justin looked handsome too, but isn't the wedding day
all about the bride?)

More pics of the bride and groom.
Bre & Justin during the money dance.

Amy and Nate during the money dance.

Me & Justin during the money dance.

Amy with Fisher.

Cutting the cake.

No being nice here!

You can't see it very well in this picture but they did a pretty good number on
each other!

Fisher and Michele posing for a picture.

Michaela and
Bre posing for the camera. Apparently Fisher has a ways to go until he is as trained for pictures as Micaela. (Both girls are saying "cheese!")
5 comments:
The picture of Amy and Justin is great for three reasons:
1. sitting pictures always look so relaxed, relaxed is good
2. it is a fantastic picture of them. they are going to have beautiful babies
3. you can see Amy's toes. I've never actually seen Amy's toes in a picture before. If she thinks about it she will cover them up with whatever is available. This picture looks like she is showing them off. Finger toes are beautiful!!!!!
I meant to say that the picture of them sitting on the temple steps is great for three reasons. I needed to better clarify.
Bre- I thought the same thing about the picture with Amy's toes :) They are not something we see everyday. I thought it was a really cute picture.
That cake is beautiful! I love the brown ribbon on it.
And of course, Amy looked beautiful too, I just thought I'd add a new comment. :) I LOVE the back of that dress like you were saying, and I like how it has the split panel on the front. So pretty!
Post a Comment