Fisher playing in the dirt much to his mom's dismay...I am still getting used to the idea that kids get dirty!
Todd and I spent our first night away from Fisher which turned out to be quite the adventure! We went on a few other dates out to dinner and to the Reno temple and spent lots of time with family, friends, golfing and playing cards. It was a very relaxing time.
Even with all the new things to explore Fisher remained true to his first true love...the computer. Fisher and Grandpa Lund at the computer.
Fisher's new toy, when he wasn't at the computer, was the water dispenser. He loved to watch the water run....
And then would proceed to "wash his hands." It was hard to be mad at him for making such a mess because it was very amusing to watch.
Like Father Like Son....
On Thursday my parents, Todd, Fisher and myself left for Salt Lake City packed up like the Beverly Hillbilies. We made a pit stop in Winnemucca to visit Ken, Alicia and Abby and to let Fisher run around a little bit. We visited the Judge that Ken works for and I even sat in the Judge's chair. Fisher introduced himself by picking his nose and actually coming upon some treasure...a giant green treasure to be exact. Normally when Fisher goes "fishing" up his nose he comes out empty handed (or fingered I guess you could say.) At least he has timing!Fisher fell asleep for about 45 minutes before we made it to Winnemucca which was a good thing considering it was past his nap time even before we left town. After that he remained awake the rest of the drive to Salt Lake. My mom and I spent a lot of time with Fisher's feet in our faces since we sat in the back seat the whole time.

1 comment:
I cant believe how big Fisher has gotten. It sounds like you all had fun. And as for the dirt, get very used to it. It will soon be mud he will prefer to play in. So fun to try to clean up.
Post a Comment