Tuesday, May 22, 2007

RITL 2007 (second quarter)

It is official. We are all married now! Todd and I were able to attend BreAnn's reception in Reno and then drove to Salt Lake for Amy's wedding. I am so happy for both sets of the newlyweds. It was great having the four of us together again even if we just saw eachother in February!


Thanks to Amy and Justin for spending the night before their wedding with us. It was good to all be together. Hopefully the husbands will get used to the idea that they will be seeing us throughout the years!



All smiles while waiting for Amy & Justin to come out.


RITL is officially DHGC....doesn't have the same ring to it!


Sorry that you are kind of cut out of this one Bre!


What is one more picture when we already have about 50?


Before Amy shooed us away so that she could go do her kissing photos we were able to get one last photo with all four of us. I found it humorous we were in order by height. Fun!
***More wedding, Fisher & family pics to come***

6 comments:

Michele said...

I propose we do more photos in order of height. It eliminates giraffe neck and ensures that I will always be in the middle!

Justin and Amy said...

I like the height idea Michele... That puts me in the middle too:) Thanks for the fun pictures Meag. They are so cute. I know it was my wedding day and all, but I got a little jealous when I saw the one of the three of you. It's an automatic reaction to not want to miss out:) And thanks again for coming to the wedding. I am sooooo happy you girls, and that your parents were there Meag. It made me so happy:) I miss you all already!

Deanna said...

Okay, the rest of us are dying to know: what does RITL stand for??? :o)

Nate and Bre said...

I don't know, but this height thing is begining to give me a complex. I don't always want to be on the outside.

Michele said...

Bre you're not tall, Meagan's just short:)

Todd and Meagan said...

Hey now! There is no need for name calling Michele. :) I am quite normal on the height scale...61 & 1/2 inches is nothing to be ashamed of. And just so there is no misunderstanding, the three of you are ALL tall.