
We went to Cincinnati a couple weeks ago while Todd had a break from school. Fisher decided he didn't want to eat his vegetables while we were up there. (It is weird but up until this point Fisher preferred the jars of veggies over solid...strange kid.)

This is where we spent most of the
weekend...Fisher LOVED them! This time they actually would eat treats from his hand.

He couldn't get enough of the birdies, although on that same note I don't think the birdies could be any more ready for Fisher to go home and leave them in peace!

The following weekend Todd had his white coat ceremony for school. This picture and the next one make me laugh. We couldn't get the camera to work with the lighting in the room. This is Todd receiving his coat.

Another fun picture..Todd shaking hands after the coat was put on.

Todd's family had come down for the weekend. This is Fisher with Grandma Church. He wasn't feeling well that day due to teething. That night he ran a fever and I was sitting in the airport on my way to Reno so there was nothing I could do about it! :(

Fisher with Uncle Jedd, Grandma & Grandpa Church. Thanks for coming down for the ceremony!

Fisher and Dad.

Our little family. It was a bittersweet day. Happy for Todd but sad for us as I flew out to Reno following the ceremony for a funeral of a dear family friend. Thanks to my sweet mother-in-law for watching Fisher so I could make it out! I appreciate you so much!

Sunday evening, while in Reno, I went to my Grandma's house for dinner. It reminded me of all the meals we shared with my grandparents growing up :)

Happy belated birthday to
BreAnn! It was nice to be able to spend her birthday together even if it was under sad circumstances. Amy and Justin, thank you so much for spending the evening with us! It was nice to visit while watching the meteor shower. (And Nate, thanks for making an appearance at the end of the night :)

It was nice being able to visit with my parents having them all to myself. It was an emotional weekend and it was comforting to share it with them and close friends. Amy, remember that I am always just a phone call away!
7 comments:
Oh Meagan, I feel your pain! I couldn't figure out how to use my camera in the indoor lighting for Ron's graduation. Mine turned out just like yours! I had to have someone email me pictures of my own husband! So, you have 4 years to figure out your camera. Good luck! :o)
Oh I like the picture of you, me and BreAnn...even though I'm not in the middle. I guess it was her birthday...
I love the AK47 hair Fisher has.
-Cameron
Sorry, we have been out of town for two weeks. Love Fisher's hair.
Meagan--- You have honestly got one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! How are things going in Kentucky? I hope you are doing well!
Glad to see Mr. Peepers and Bora are doing OK (that is still them right?)
Happy Be-lated Birthday to TODD on August 24th...I'm a little late, but I want an update on the blog of what you did. You guys are probably celebrating it over the weekend. That is the best when you get to spread it out over the weekend! Enjoy!
Post a Comment