Todd,
I hope you had a wonderful birthday (since I am posting this a day late since I didn't want to waste time on the computer on your birthday...oh, and because of those books that I can't seem to put down! Thanks a lot Michele!) You are the love of my life and you are my best friend in the whole world. You are my rock and I am so happy that we have forever together because I could not imagine spending that time with any other person. You are the best father Fisher could have and I love you even more for that. I hope this year is a great one for you!
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

9 comments:
You da' man Todd! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Todd! Meagan you have got to read the new series by Stephanie Meyer, Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. I have read the first two and loved them.
Happy Birthday, Todd! We wish we were closer so we could come bring you a cake, or some monkey poo. :)
Happy Birthday Dr. Church.
Leslie- that is so funny you just finished those two b/c I just read all three in the last few days! Yeah :) Can I tell you that I am a fan?!?! We will need to talk soon.
On behalf of Todd I will say thanks for the birthday wishes :)
mmmmm...monkey poo :)
Amy,
I can't post on your blog so I hope you read comments on Meagans. Happy Birhtday to you. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you on your birthday. HOpe Justin spoiled you all day long! Love Nancy
And Todd, hope your birthday was wonderful. We love you!
P.S. Meagan, this may sound weird...but in that first picture of Todd with his thumbs up, where did you guys get your Family Proclamation framed like that? We've been looking for one to put up, and I love that one with the quote on top and a picture of the Savior. If you remember where...let me know. :)
Ron says, "Happy Birthday, toddychurch!" (Ahh, the days of stealing snipets of Nuggets games from your web account!) Now we can watch them for free! :o)
Hey Todd buddy I am sorry for not wishing you a Happy Birthday so Happy Birthday buddy.
Love Jedd
Post a Comment