Go Jazz!!
Fisher has one of those tongues that always seems to creep out when he is concentrating.
Fisher's smile for the camera while we were visiting with friends.
Fisher eating a quick snack before nap time after church. You can't tell as much in this picture but his hair is getting really long. His faux hawk on Sunday was one of the "higher" ones he has displayed.
We babysit Fisher's friend, Mason, the other night and Todd got "Wagon Duty" since they were going a little stir crazy inside.
The end of the trek. One of the few "blue eyed" photos I have of Fisher. He decided to put aside the laser beams for one picture.
Fisher with his golf bag on his back but no clubs....Mason staring at the crazy lady who wouldn't stop taking pictures.Mason and Fisher at the end of the night. Fisher's 2 year molars have been coming in and it has been a rough couple of weeks. He has been chewing on his fingers, running fevers, runny nose...the whole works. With his fingers always in his mouth he apparently decided that he might as well become a nail biter as demonstrated in this picture...no joke. We can't believe it! He isn't even quite 2o months old yet! We are bound and determined to fix this...and maybe in the process Todd and I will find a way to quit as well?
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:
My most recent painting project has been the guest bathroom. As usual, I forgot to take a before picture but thankfully I had one from the prior owner (Thanks Deanna!) so that you can see the change in color.
My most recent painting project has been the guest bathroom. As usual, I forgot to take a before picture but thankfully I had one from the prior owner (Thanks Deanna!) so that you can see the change in color.





11 comments:
I love the new look in the bathroom! Little Fisher and little Mason just keep getting cuter!
You are quite the decorator. I could probably use some tips!
I really like that color, and that shower curtain is super cute. Glad to hear you guys are doing well, Fisher keeps looking older and older!
10 bucks says you didnt do behind the toilet, Just like your Mother!!!! it looks really good though! and i love fisher so much he is just so cool!
Wow, it sure looks different. I like it. I had it in my head you were painting it brown. Love the red. Mom
Yea, Victor was getting embarressed of all my posts of random dogs.. so I took them down.. BUT.. look at my last post and see what I did last night!
I love Fischer's mohawk!
I love Fisher's smile for the camera:) So adorable. And I really like that color in the bathroom. It looks so nice. Your house is starting to look like a model home people never really think they could do but always admire. It's so pretty!
Okay, Meagan, I should have consulted you before I did the "neutral paint colors to help sell the house" b/c then you could have just told me what you wanted and I could have enjoyed them, too! You pick such cute colors! I would've never picked that bathroom color (I'm too chicken), and then I see it there and LOOOOVVVVVEE it! Not fair! You are quite the decorator! (PS - I'm dying over how cute that faux hawk is on Fisher! It fits his personality!) :o)
Oh, BTW - WE didn't paint behind that toilet, either, so it's probably still yellow!! :o)
Meagan, the bathroom looks great! Does the toilet still take a muscle man to flush? :) just kidding. Let's do lunch again soon. Are you free anytime this week?
Thanks for all the fun comments everyone :) Robbie, I am ashamed to say that I did not completely paint behind the toilet...but almost. I should have finished it off. Deanna- had we known we were going to buy your house we would have taken it as it was considering it was SO CUTE to begin with!! We won't be touching the living room or kitchen though so thanks for doing the hard part for us :) Heidi- I should be around- especially if you bring Owen!
Post a Comment