Monday, October 15, 2007

It's been a while....

I haven't felt like blogging lately, as you might have noticed. Not much is going on so here are a bunch of random pictures.

The leaves are turning color making our back yard so pretty. Although it has still been warm, considering the month we are in, today was a beautiful day to be outside.


It was really windy a few days ago and Fisher was having so much fun playing in it. He liked the noise the leaves were making when the wind blew against them.


Part of the reason I haven't felt like blogging is that I have been reading non-stop. I had stopped reading as much as I used to because a good book consumes my life but I missed it and so my family now suffers :) Here is the most recent order from my good friends Barnes & Noble. It is awesome how cheap the classics are!


I'm not the only one enjoying all of our new books...


Over General Conference weekend my mom & dad flew in to Indianapolis where my dad then went to Lafayette with my brother and my mom came down to Louisville for a quick trip. We met at the airport so that my parents could see the grandchild they weren't staying with. It was so good to see them both!


There was a fun store right by the security line where Fisher enjoyed running around like a crazy kid. He was a little sleep deprived due the fact he won't sleep in cars, and therefore a little hyper & cranky.


Todd was going to put Fisher in this car for a picture until I pointed out the sign directly behind Fisher that said not to place children in the vehicle.


Giving one of his silly smiles.


This day was a big day because it was finally cool enough to pull out the long sleeves & pants. Unfortunately the next day we had to pull out the shorts again. (Fisher stuffing his mouth with a banana.)

A package on the door step is sure to make the day a good one. This is Fisher after we opened the package from Mom & Dad Church. Thanks for all the goodies. We loved them. Thanks to you too, Jedd!


Fisher looking like he just went toe to toe with a big pumpkin. We thought Fisher would be through the whole "eating the crayon" phase but he just re-entered it. Not only that but he now likes to bite the tips off of markers as well...*sigh*


Fisher kidnapped my blankie. It still lives for those of you who might have wondered what ever happened to it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!! The blankie is still around!!!!???? You know... Dax has a blankie too that he carries around and kneads at.. FYI. So do you feel territorial with the blankie when Fisher plays with it.. or is it ok.. I just hope he never ever HIDES it!! :)

I haven't blogged in a while either.. you made up for it this last long blog! You have such good looking parents! Recommend any good books? I miss reading after I read the Twilight series.. I have a secret though.. I skipped a lot of the narrative to get to the conversation parts!

Oh yea... Gap Kids is having a casting call you HAVE to enter Fisher!

GordonandChrissy said...

It seems like every time you post, he looks a year older! Okay, not that much...but he's really changing and growing up. :)

Oh, and your backyard is beautiful with all of the colors! We are so jealous.

Melissa said...

ok... i love his shirt that says "i do all my own stunts". that cracks me up! i've seen another kid wear one that says "human tornado". i need that one for my kids. :)

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

So glad to get new photos. It's been a little disappointing lately...but I understand. I love a good book, and mom is sending me a few more that I look forward to reading. (Not so much the vampire books, but I thought that about Harry Potter when they first started coming out. I may be surprised.)

Michele said...

I can't believe your blankie is STILL around. I thought for sure it would be torn up and disposed by now. Does Fisher have a blankie?

Justin and Amy said...

Your blankie Meag! We all knew it would live on forever and ever! I love the knew pictures of Fisher. I had been wondering what happened to you guys since I hadn't seen a blog in a while. Thanks for the update. I'm glad you are reading again. That's such a nice outlet. So we forgive you if the blog updating suffers a little. Just don't let it too much:)