Monday, November 12, 2007

Good ol' Reno

Fisher Magoo.

Me beating Dad at cards...


Almost every morning I would go out with my dad to fly his Falcon, Suka (2). It was pretty awesome to see her fly. My favorite was when she would dive at the pheasant I would throw.


Grandpa would sing to Fisher before he would go to bed.


Ken & Alicia were kind enough to come visit Reno for the weekend so we could see Fisher's cousin Abby. They had fun taking a bath together.


And playing together...


Fisher trying to give Abby a kiss.



Grandpa was a little more receptive...


Fisher played the piano with Great Grandma Lund...He's already showing more promise than I did.


Fisher and Grandma.


Thanks for letting us come and tear apart your house! We had a fun visit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I've already said I can't wait to meet Fisher!! He is soo cute!! Your hair is getting soo long!! I love it! Hope all it well!
Love,
Jenni Kay

Justin and Amy said...

I loved ALL the pics from your trip to Reno. It's probably so fun for your parents to have you guys at home for a few days. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fisher's Halloween costume. Even without the face part, he still looked cute. But with the face... it was priceless. I think he picked a great costume!
P.S. We haven't seen videos of Fisher lately:(

Melissa said...

OK - so we need to get together soon! I've missed you! And BTW - tell Todd that his beard is making him look less like a Utah boy and more like the KY locals... like someone who doesn't own a razor. I wanted to talk to you on Sunday, but I got sidetracked. I noticed you were talking to a special someone after Sacrament mtg. ;)

Nate and Bre said...

I agree with Amy about the video. He is getting so big! Love you!

Michele said...

Looking at your pictures makes me excited to go to Reno this next week! To bad you guys couldn't be there for Thanksgiving this year too.

Anonymous said...

Fisher's kisses are so cute.. we still get birdie kisses from Kennedi.. then sometimes she sticks out her tongue.. I have to tell her no french kisses!

The picture of you and Suka is a good picture of you.. you look cute in hats.. lucky girl!

What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving!?

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

I love the pic of Fish trying to kiss Abby. She's just not the kissy type, and with boys...that is all right with me! Can't wait for more pics.
Alicia

Anonymous said...

Hey, the tanning salon idea is still a posibility! Just move on out here!

Victor thinks I'm a little crazy about this doggy dish/holder thingy.. it keeps me up at night because I think of all the possibilities.. just this morning I was on Oprah! Anyway.. we'll see if it works out.. haha. stay tuned!