Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Pre-Thanksgiving!



We thought it was a good fit.

Even though the Bengals are having a rough season, Fisher is still a fan.


Ready to watch the game. All he needs is a hot dog and (root)beer.


Todd's family came down this past weekend to have a pre-Thanksgiving dinner. They were kind enough to take us to a Jazz game up in Indianapolis. On the way to the stadium we were lucky enough to drive by a Justice for Janitors protest. It was awesome. Unfortunately the picture didn't turn out very well.



Todd with his good luck charm...NOT! For all of you Jazz fans out there: If you want them to win a game, do NOT invite me to attend. I have yet to see them win in person and I have been to quite a few games. This also applies to any team you want to win. It is better to give me a book and ban me to the bedroom to read instead of watching the game. Thankfully Todd still loves me despite my curse.


Before the game got ugly. (It hadn't started yet.)



We still came out smiling despite the loss. It was fun time. Thanks to Aaron and Brynn who watched Fisher for us while we played in Indy. You guys are the best!



"We are a Happy Family"


Fisher and Grandma Church.

9 comments:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Sounds like fun! I wish we were still in SLC so we could go to a game every once in a while.

Melissa said...

Your sarcasm/humor kills me. Glad you had fun. BTW - I can't believe I talked to you for like 30minutes on Sunday and you didn't tell me that you went to Indy. Whatever!!! ;) See ya in a few hours..

GordonandChrissy said...

I made monkey poo the other day (well, I'm not sure if it's exactly like yours) and thought of you guys. We miss having you close!

Nate and Bre said...

Tell Fisher it's OK, my Giants stink too. True fans stick it out. BTW- love the red bag!

Justin and Amy said...

I'm sorry you had to watch the Jazz choke:( I keep telling Justin that this is the Jazz's year... I can feel it! Well, it will be their year if you don't go to anymroe game, Meag:) It sounds like you guys had a nice little trip to Indy.

Justin and Amy said...

P.S. Although I haven't followed the Bengals too closely, I'm sure their season is nothing compared to the poor Dolphins. Even with the old BYU quarterback...

Melissa said...

OK! Wasn't the party hilarious! We are so going to do one. We'll make it a birthday party for you! When is your bday again?

Greg and Sariah said...

Fun date night. Love Fisher's spiffy outfit. I love sweaters and am having a hard time finding some for Camden. I also love Fisher's cuffed pants. We are having the opposite problem, we want to extend his pants and add cuffs for his long legs. Oh and Greg says GO BENGALS!

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you guys have lots of fun with family! Brad and I seem to be a curse with the Louisville football team too. We've only seen a couple of games, but they lost the ones we've seen :(