
We received the cutest ornament from Mom Lund this year. I am going to put in a plug for the girl that made it: check out
http://www.sculpturesbyem.com/
Does it look familiar?
(And Lisa- I would just like to point out that this is TWO posts in one day! :)
4 comments:
I think you should splurge a little and get an ornament made of your neighbor's blowups - a little reminder of the great memories they have given us this Christmas season. ;)
BTW - you are missing out of fun times here as we are having our 'burn' party. Don't worry. It's just me and Ty. Thanks for letting us borrow your entire collection. Now we'll never leave the house.
That is SOOO cute! I just may have to get one for next year!!! I love it!
You plugged her website, but she is advertising your ornament so it is OK.
Post a Comment