OHHHHH! I didn't think it was possible for Fisher to get any cuter, wiser and more perfect! But who am I--just a grandma that thinks he's the best ever! And grandpa keeps calling me to listen, saying he needs a Fisher fix! Love-Grandma Church
I love it when they learn songs and new words. We were just watching old vidoes of the girls and It was all I could do not to cry. It is the most precious thing to hear. And holy cow 2 all ready. He is so stinkin cute.
12 comments:
This is the cutest thing ever! What was his first words?
OH! That makes me so sad for poor Noah who can't even say twinkle. But that is dang cute of Fisher. Where's the video of him saying "Cookie. Cookie."
way to go little buddy I am so excited to see him here in a few weeks!!! Tell the Fishster Uncle Robbie says hello and give him love!!
That is adorable! He is so smart. You are lucky you got that on video!
OHHHHH! I didn't think it was possible for Fisher to get any cuter, wiser and more perfect! But who am I--just a grandma that thinks he's the best ever! And grandpa keeps calling me to listen, saying he needs a Fisher fix! Love-Grandma Church
That is the cutest thing ever!!! I love his little voice!!
Love
Jenni Kay
Don't worry Melissa- at least Noah is into cars and not headbands, high heels and chapstick :) He'll be talking soon enough!
Can't help but love him!
I love it when they learn songs and new words. We were just watching old vidoes of the girls and It was all I could do not to cry. It is the most precious thing to hear. And holy cow 2 all ready. He is so stinkin cute.
Wow, I can't believe he's 2. And his singing is so cute!!!
Yellow Submarine here we come!!!
Post a Comment