I am finally attempting to catch up on the blog. So far I have birthday & Chrismas down. The day after Christmas we left for Reno for a week and then flew to Denver for a few days for my cousin Mark's wedding. Here are some of the pictures from Reno. I plan on putting some more up along with wedding pictures from Colorado. Hopefully I will be caught up by the end of the week!

Fisher spent a lot of time on the trampoline even though it was cold outside.

He loved every minute of it.

I promise he is laughing hysterically in this photo and not shattering the right side of his body as it may appear. (
No two year was harmed in the shooting of any of these photos.)

Even though this picture is
blurry because they were in the middle of a jump, you can see Fisher's smile. It is kind of fun when you enlarge it.

If Todd and Fisher were to appear to me as ghosts, I believe this is what they would look like.

Fisher loved playing with the birds. Here he is visiting
Suka while she was hanging out in the yard.

Giving his Daddy a smile.

Rosy cheeks, a red little nose and let's not forget the ever present red eyes.

After this, Fisher tried to climb over the fence only to find himself in a very precarious situation. Note to Fisher: climbing fences when dressed like you should belong on The Christmas Story = not a smart idea.

Fisher was having fun leaning up against Todd.

Lately Fisher feels he is to independent to hold our hands.

Fisher loves the ladies. In this instance we were having a nice family walk and these two girls happened to pass by. Fisher proceeded to run after them and they were nice to enough to pose for a picture with him. When they left he was sad and watched them walk away until they were around the corner.

"Goodbye my lover(s)..." I can't help but have James Blunt run through my head when I look at this picture. That and Michael from The Office when Carol dumps him and he is too cheap to by the whole song so he listens to the 30 second preview over and over...ha ha.)

I always seem to love any pictures of Fisher strolling away from the camera. I don't know why...He is on his way to visit the horses down the hill from Grandma & Grandpa's house.

Fisher thinking it is a little to bright outside.

Todd and Fisher playing with the stinky horses.

Fisher watching the pigeons that Grandpa keeps around for his falcon.

Balancing on
Suka's post. He was really nervous at first but later started trying to jump on the stand.

Working up the courage to jump.

Fisher frolicking among the trees out back.

Time to go inside!
7 comments:
You got some really cute pictures! I kept thinking, "Oh, that one is so good!" But, then I would see the next one. Did you guys get a new camera? They look really clear and good. I'm impressed. I think my favorite was the one of him looking up at Todd while holding his hand, it was awesome with the sun setting/rising in the background.
I really like The Office reference. Man I miss that show! I thought the picture of him looking at the girls was priceless, what a ladies man:)
Uh oh.. looks like you have got yourself a ladies man! These pictures were GREAT! I laughed out loud.. or LOL(ed) at a few of them. This is one of those blogs where you could make it into one of those personalized books.. that would be cute ;) eh.. just a thought. That picture "Fisher thinks it is too bright outside" is def. a framer! Too cute! I love this post.
P.S. what ever happen to Chula? and is Fisher afraid of Suka?
Chrissy-I wish we had a new camera. It was actually my moms new camera and so I took full advantage of it. I have a lot of close ups on Fisher that I plan on doing in a future post. Michele- I am glad you appreciated The Office reference :) Michelle- Chula is still living with my parents. She still doesn't like most people :)
It looks like Fisher could use a trampoline buddy his size next time. A little American Gladiators wrestling just could happen too. Call us when you have your next visit. And I love his expressions. You take the coolest pictures of him. I love kids strolling away. They seem so small, yet so independent.
Oh my goodness... that story about the two girls is so funny! Fisher is seriously getting cuter and cuter. He is becoming such a little man. I love his winter gear he is sporting in all the outdoor pics. And, as always, I love his little grin. It always makes me smile:)
Those were so cute. Love Fisher and the Ladies!
Post a Comment