Not much happening here in Louisville. Todd is still on his break. It is going to be so sad when he starts school again :( On a much happier note, the release of "Breaking Dawn" is only a couple of days away. I can't even tell you how excited I am. Other than that, Fisher is being a stinker and we are trying to avoid the heat and humidity.

Looking so sweet and innocent...

Until the true meaning of his smile is revealed.

A two year old with a hose is never a good thing.

Unless he is willing to do free yard labor. (Check out the ultimate concentration mode with the mouth.)

Forget about the
sippy cup.

This is the typical expression on Fisher's face these days.

Inflicting torture upon himself since the time-outs do jack squat. We allow him to choose his punishment.

Happy reading to those Breaking Dawn fans out there if I don't have a chance to blog before then.
10 comments:
Your camera is awesome. Those water pictures looked super cool. Plus, you have a cute little model for them. :)
Fisher is the freaking coolest kid on the planet.
Meagan, He so reminds me of another....... Love it! Aunt Pat
Fisher is soooo adorable. The water pictures are awesome. It makes me want to go out and play in the hose.
Great pics! He is getting so big! So I'm curious, were you a midnight buyer of Breaking Dawn, or just a.. I'll get it sometime today?? :)
We love this Kid!
Michelle- I was a midnight buyer :) Gordon & Chrissy- I wish it was our camera. I took advantage of my mom's camera while we were in Reno, hence all the pictures.
Funny Fisher pictures. Where's your movie countdown?
Liv also found her love for the hose this summer. I love those pictures!
This popped into my head the other day.. there was a billboard of a hippo.. somewhere.. remember that girl on our floor.. (do you know where this is going??) anyway.. I think her name was Ashley, she had this HUGE scar across her knee and she said she got bit by a Hippo while visiting her dad in Africa.. it just mysteriously came UP, OUT of the water and bit her leg, thank goodness her dad shot it! How they never saw it coming, and how it never managed to take her whole leg was beyond me! Who knows.. I've never been to Africa, I'm sure stuff like that happens ALL the time!
Post a Comment