I'm giving you advanced warning that there are a lot of pictures on this post.
*
We sure love our boys.
Fisher was/is a thumb sucker so the whole pacifier thing is new to us. Cooper loves his pacifier.
We call him our little pirate. He is always staring at us with one eye open. All we need is a little eye patch.
My mom has spent most of her time helping us with cooking, cleaning and Fisher but every now and then she gets her Cooper cuddle time :)
She and Fisher spent one morning looking at his baby pictures. He thinks it is so funny that he used to be a baby.
Cooper spends majority of his time sleeping. He hates having his diaper changed. He refuses to eat if his diaper is dirty. He has just about conquered nursing, which is wonderful since Fisher had a harder time with it. Although looking back, it might have been me with the problem. I was a stress case. I am telling you, this time around has seemed so much more relaxed and enjoyable! I guess I should probably wait to say that until Todd is back in school, the company is gone and I have the boys by myself...
Fisher loves holding his baby brother.
So we are starting to think that Fisher might be cracking a little with the new changes in his life. The other day I noticed him playing with a bug (nothing new) and when I asked him what kind of bug it was he said it was a fly. A FLY. Disgusting. I could not figure out how he could be playing with a fly considering they are skittish little beasts but there it was, climbing around Fisher's arm & hand like a little lady bug.
Within about ten minutes, Fisher was carrying around a dead fly in his hand. Think of Dumb & Dumber and the "pretty bird" scene and you'll get the right idea. I'm thinking we need to give Fisher a little more attention :)
Some exciting news for our family is that my brother Ken and his wife Alicia, introduced a new little cousin/nephew into the world on the 23rd. Ethan Richard was born only four days after Cooper. We are so excited to have the boys so close in age! Ethan is so adorable and has the most impressive head of hair I have ever seen. Congratulations Ken, Alicia & Abby!
I hate flies so of course I am gagging and freaking out but then Fisher said "I think he loves me!" He was so excited about his little pet fly that we let him have a few minutes with him. It turns out the fly was so docile because he was on his death bed.
11 comments:
Oh, Meagan, he is sooooo cute and I love the pirate eye. Sadie wants to marry Cooper (or Fisher). Hope you guys are getting settled. I want to talk to you soon - going out of town, but will call you after the 4th.
LOVE the pictures, keep posting so we can keep track of how you guys are doing. Your boys are so cute.
I LOVE all of the new pictures. I can't believe how little he looks in his carseat. Wow. TINY!!!
Such sweet pictures of Fisher and Cooper, too. He looks like he's being a great big brother.
It sounds like you are loving life with your new little one. Enjoy.
P.S. The picture of you and Cooper before leaving the hospital is so cute. You look great!
Super cute! Thanks for the shout-out!
Congrats Meagan! He's so precious!
Little cooper is SO tiny! Wow... now I'm really sad and miss having a newborn baby around. I'm glad you're not feeling as stressed this time around. Congrats and enjoy the little cutie. Love Allie
That story of Fisher and the fly was so cute. Then you compared it to the dumb and dumber scene and I just cracked up. I'm sure it takes kids a little while to get used to the new addition. He'll have the hang of it in no time... and so will you. It's so great to see our favorite little Church family doing so well:) P.S. Cooper looks SOOO small in that carseat picture. So small in fact, when Justin saw it, he became baby hungry. Thanks a lot for posting it:)
I think you have all the right in the world to post a long slew of pictures when you have a new baby! It's crazy to look at how small he is. Scarlett hangs out of her carseat and she's only 10 months old!
Adorable. I am glad you are snap happy with the camera. I really will come and steal Fisher after I get the 4th party out of my hair. They are so cute together. I bet a little cooper is just what Fisher needs. :D
Congratulations! He is so beautiful! Glad to hear all is well, love all the picutes keep 'em coming! Take care- I hope you are able to get some rest.
I'm so happy for you that you got that camera. You will forever cherish these photos. I wish I were better at taking pictures.... but I'm not. Poor Brock will have like 3 photos to his name.
Post a Comment