Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thank You!

Mom-
I meant to do this earlier but time seems to be getting away from me. I just wanted to say thank you for all that you did while you were out here. It amazes me you were able to live with us for three weeks (and two days) and I never got sick of you...that definitely says something. :) Aside from my sweet husband, you are my best friend and I don't know what I would do without you! We appreciated your help so much and having you out here really did alleviate some of the stress we would have otherwise had to deal with. Dad, thank you for sacrificing your wife for such a long time. I know it was no easy task. We are truly grateful for our families and all of the love and support we receive from both sides. Todd and I are very blessed and we recognize this. We just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh! I loved sharing that time with you and your family. I so wish you lived closer, but someday..... Love you. Glad for the opportunity to help. Love you. Mom