Sunday, August 02, 2009

Cooper's Blessing

This weekend we had my parents and Todd's family in town for Cooper's blessing.

The Coopster is finally starting to smile a lot. It is not an easy task to catch on film since he is not a fan of the camera- especially when the flash is present. He gives me the dirtiest looks after the flash goes off inches from his face :)

Fisher our crazy guy with his new size 10 shoes!

Finally a new family picture. Too bad we thought about taking one after Cooper was already in his car seat.

The men who blessed Cooper:
Uncle Jedd (Todd's brother), Dad Lund, Todd, Dad Church...and then there is Fisher with a big rock.

Todd's fam.

My fam.
It was a great day with family and food. Thanks to both sides of the family for being there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are home safe and sound. Thanks for a wonderful weekend. We love you. Mom

Stephens said...

I still feel sooo aweful about calling you so late last night!!! Anyway- that is a great family picture on the top of your blog. I still had stuff to talk to you about, but I will call you sometime at a more reasonable hour!!

Julie said...

So cute! I am glad both of your parents could be there. :D

Michele said...

Cute smile! I'm glad you got it on camera to share.