Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family moments

(Second post of the day.)
The way my boys wrinkle up their foreheads is a definite trait from Todd. :)

Who doesn't love a little one on one Cooper time?

Todd looks forward to time with his boys when he gets home.
I look forward to giving it to him. :)

Fisher doing his T-Rex impersonation.

The boys watching The Price is Right. For a little while Fisher was asking me everyday if he could watch the "IT'S A NEW CAR!!!" show. I told him he would have to wait until his Dad got home from school.

Fisher is all about making silly faces.

My life during the day...of course the faces are not always smiling, nor am I always showered and out of my pajamas (and same goes for the boys) but you get the idea. :)

6 comments:

Greg and Sariah said...

why does Fisher's T-rex impersonation remind me of Girls Camp and you waking up in the morning? You used to scream and grunt into your pillow and then attack. You did this for minutes...and I'm pretty sure it was every morning.

So see...he has a trait from you and a wrinkled forehead from Todd.

hahaha

Perrero Clan said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT LAST PICTURE! What a DARLING family! Sure miss you guys!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Oh, I can't wait until Thanksgiving to see you guys. The boys are so cute! Meagan, you look so good, and Todd's cute too in his scrubs. :)
Alicia

Anonymous said...

What cute and also what funny pictures! What a neat family! Love you all!
Grandma C

Julie said...

So cute! You have a couple of DANG CUTE boys!

Anonymous said...

Kennedi makes the SAME face (Fisher's T-rex).. her's is the 'scary face'.. she got it off the Count Chocula commercial!

Cute pics! And.. it's always nice to see you in there too!)