
The reason happens to be someone by the name of Fisher.

A Fisher burrito. Maybe this is what I should start doing when he starts acting out of control....add a little duct tape and we're set!

Spiderman having an identity crisis.
Fisher stuffed the legs to match the muscle in the chest/arms.
And yes- he did attempt to eat his yogurt with the mask on.

Always full of really loud (and really fake) laughs. He's a funny guy.

Whenever he sees me doing my nails he BEGS me to paint his. I finally caved in.
(I know you will be so proud Mom. :)

The hair that will not be tamed. This is directly out of the shower after I tried to slick it down to see if it would stay...I should have known better.

What Fisher does during a time out in his room.
2 comments:
Meagan! These are the funniest pictures! You have now cut Fisher's hair, did it help? He is so creative with Spiderman, burritos and time out!
Hope your day is going great!
Love-mom c
I love checking your blog. Fisher makes me smile. He is awesome! LOVE IT! :D
Post a Comment