Sunday, October 18, 2009

Four months old...and a first roll!

I will be doing another post with lots of Cooper pictures as soon as I have the stats from his check up. In the mean time here are a few pictures documenting his second roll ever. He rolled for the first time last night...the last day of being three months old. Afterwards he was pooped out! (and I am not referring to the poop that happens to creep up the back of diapers :)
Cooper does not get near as much floor time as Fisher...and that is due to Fisher. I fear for Cooper's life when he is on the floor and Fisher is even remotely close to the vicinity.




4 comments:

Julie said...

Cooper rocks! Too cute kid! I just want to squish his cute cheeks!

GordonandChrissy said...

Go Cooper! What a cutie. :)

Steuer Family News said...

Meagan, Cooper is darling! What a cute little boy...I can't believe we never got to see him and that he is already growing up so quickly...
How are you? We sure miss everyone from our old KY ward. Hope you're well!

Michele said...

I love baby diaper pictures!