He is my special little happy place.
This week has been better than last week. We have been giving Fisher lots and lots of love and attention. Now if I can just figure a way to find balance between Fisher's needs and my own. By spending all of my time with him I was not getting my works outs in or having much personal breathing space. This is essential for a happy Meagan.
We're just taking everything one day at a time.
2 comments:
I like seeing all the pictures of creepy crawly things, makes Arizona not seem so bad. I have some advice on how you get mommy time and Fisher time... don't sleep at night... that's how I roll. If I spend time with Tommy like I used to then I end up staying up late to clean then getting up really early to work out. That is why I just signed him up for soccer, preschool and spanish lessons!!
What kind of camera do you guys have? I love all the close-ups of faces and the cloud, bug, outdoor pictures too. Is it a talented photographer or the camera or both? Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment