Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Five Months

Cooper's five month post was put off due to something that started with New and ended with Moon. Now that I am looking for excuses to put off cleaning and packing I am all about blogging.

Things Cooper is into these days:
Grabbing.
Chewing.
Rolling.
Jabbering.
Jumping.
Blowing.
Not so much Pooping.
Coughing.
Eating.
Not as much sleeping.
But getting better again at sleeping.

Other things he likes:
His exersaucer.
His swing.
His Rocker.
(which he likes to rock himself in.)
His Bumbo.
His Blankets.
His bathtub.
His car seat.
His toys.
His baby bjorn- facing out.
His mommy, daddy and big brother.

Cooper's wearing a lot of 6-9 month clothes now and has been for a few weeks. He can still fit in his 3-6 but they are starting to get tight.

He had his first cold starting about three weeks ago. It was so sad. He was coughing like crazy and could not sleep. We had to give him steam showers multiple times a day to help the cough and there were a lot of sleepless nights just holding him. Thankfully he seems to be on the mend.

We left him alone with someone other than Mom or Dad for the first time when I went to get my hair done and Todd was at school. He slept the whole time in Grandma Church's arms after crying for a few minutes and giving me the saddest, quivering bottom lip look you have ever seen as I walked out the door. I almost turned around and went back home...but I didn't.

All about the toes.


We put him in the exersaucer for the first time a few weeks ago. Loves it plus more.

Loves analyzing where he is going to bite something.
And grabbing on to anything he can get a hold of.

And any toy for that matter.

Loves the bumbo even though I might return it since it is so expensive. But then I think about how it will work great for when we start him on cereal (as soon as we return from Thanksgiving) and that would take up a lot less space than a high chair.
To fall sleep he has to snuggle a blanket up to his face. It freaks me out a little bit but when I move it he will move it right back.

It is fun pulling out all of Fisher's old clothes. I had forgotten how much we have although he can't wear all of them due to the 6 month seasonal difference in their birthdays.

He watches Fisher and Fisher's friends play with a longing in his eyes to be doing the same.

He likes to flip the bird every know and then. Being naked while doing so just makes it all that much more fun and rebellious.

Drooling.

Blowing raspberries.


Chewing on anything in site.



And licking...yum.

The full view. I think we have another future wrestler to add to the Lund side of the family. The kid has an awesome bridge- especially when he's on the floor.

1 comment:

Rasmussen Family said...

Cooper is so cute! Boys look like so much fun!!