Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Tale of Toilet Paper

Step One: Blow nose with an entire roll of toilet paper.

Step Two: Taste the toilet paper.

Step Three: Wrap neck in toilet paper while saying "I'm a mommy!" (I have never worn a scarf in front of him so he must be observing other mommies.)
...Although now that I think about it, he probably meant "mummy" since he learned about them for Halloween. In this situation he would say "Silly Mom!"

Step Four: Put the entire roll of toilet paper into the toilet.

...
Step Five: Notify Mommy of his latest adventure.

1 comment:

Julie said...

LOL. We also have had these adventures at our house. I finally had to tell Anthony not to take more TP then the length of his arm. For the most part he does pretty good. Funny kids. Funny Ideas. BTW, cute invites for Thurs! :) Looking forward for it! ~Julie