(This is how long ago I was working on this post.)
With Fisher's birthday in one day and Christmas only three, I figured I needed to finish up all the Thanksgiving stuff that no one but myself cares about :)Cousin Abby
(We have no shortage of blue eyed grandchildren in our family. Six out of six have beautiful blue eyes.)
The three amigos:






Cooper meeting his cousin Ethan, who is only four days younger than him, for the first time. He was actually meeting all of the family, except for G&G, for the first time.
As I was saying... :) She was really good with the babies.
All of the cousins were really gentle with Cooper. You can tell Abby & Chandler both have babies around.
Fisher getting to know baby Ethan a little better.
Fisher loved playing with Emery. He thought it was fun that she is a girl. We're not used to pink in our house.

Making dirt angels. Cracked me up.
1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute grandkids. Brings back happy memories :) Love, MOM
Post a Comment