
I absolutely love this picture. I love the mountains in the background that I grew up looking at every day.

I love this one too. It is nice to know after all their years together they still love
each other.

We attempted a grandparent shot but given the conditions: the cold, the wind, kids being sick and coughing like crazy, Chandler doing some wiggle dance on and off screen :), the babies not looking at the camera, and three cameras going at the same time attempting to get
one good picture...this was the best we could do.

Although this is my personal favorite since it looks like Fisher is about to bring up breakfast... :)

We spent a lot of time bribing kids to eat dinner by letting Grandma give ice cream cones.

Fisher fell in love with Grandpa's dog, Yonder, and loved taking him for walks.
I even took him one day (and I am not a lover of dogs) on a walk to the park. I forgot the whole pooping though until Yonder decided to drop a big one right in the middle of the path. Thankfully it was cold enough that I waited until Fisher was done playing and "they" were nice and frozen so I could kick them off.

My Dad spent a lot of quality time with Cooper. He is a happy little guy and he is not much of a crier. It helped even more that he was so hoarse from being sick that he really couldn't make any sort of noise. A quiet, well behaved baby who loves to smile...it would be hard for anyone to resist! :)

Grandma had a lot of quality time with all her grandchildren but since this is my blog I will show pictures of my kids :) Truth is, I don't have many pictures of them with the other kids since I was normally enjoying my freedom of not having kids around when they were playing with the grandparents.

Fisher attempted tennis.

And he helped decorate the Christmas tree. Normally I decorate the day after Thanksgiving so I convinced my dad we needed to get the tree up before I left to go home. Fisher helped Grandma & Grandpa pick out a tree...first time ever since we do the fake tree thing- although I am not sure why since Todd and I both love real trees.

Cooper spent a lot of time rolling around. He was already rolling from back to stomach and while in Reno figured out from stomach to back. By the end of our stay he was rolling like a log. When hanging out on the bed with us we would have to stop him from rolling off the edge.

Thanks for the good time Mom & Dad!

Next time we'll try not to be sick the whole trip.
1 comment:
So cute Meagan. I know your Mom really liked having you there. Even if you guys were sick.
Post a Comment