I am working on getting all my hundreds of Thanksgiving pictures sorted into blogs. It is a work in progress.
...





I was lucky enough to grow up with Grandparents
close by. Although my mom's parents passed away when I was younger, my Grandma & Grandpa
Lund always lived within a short distance of us and it was nice to have them there whenever I returned home for visits. My Grandpa
Lund passed away a few years ago and although it still can be sad at times not having him around, especially around the holidays, it is so nice to have Grandma there. In fact, she lives with my parents now so there was a lot of opportunity for my kids to spend time with her with this trip. I am grateful for this time and the memories. I am glad my kids know at least one of my grandparents because they are all so special to me and I love them so much. Grandma- I love you and hope you are feeling better!
2 comments:
Cute post! I'm just checking blogs and would be interested in any advice for long place trips! We are going to Disneyworld in January, fortunately we have a direct flight, but it will still be a few hours traveling. Scarlett will be a terror, I just know it!! I'm glad your mom could help out, thats so nice!
Thanks for the post Meagan. My mom sure is proud of her grandkids and great-grandkids.
Post a Comment