Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it too early to wish for spring?



5 comments:

Julie said...

NEVER! I'm wishing myself...

Jami said...

I don't know, I sure did enjoy the snow!

Jen said...

I love spring. I always wish for spring. Very pretty pictures.

GordonandChrissy said...

Love those pictures! And, it's a wish - so I say you can do it whenever the heck you want to. :)

Also - I LOVE the Cooper faces with his food. So cute. How do you get his face in focus and the rest of the background out of focus? I know you do it sometimes in your pictures and I keep meaning to ask you. Obviously, I don't know much about photography ...

Also - I have a good friend who is moving to Louisville later this year so that her husband can start dental school. I wanted to give her your contact information, is that alright? I'm sure they'd love to have some friends to hang out with. They have one little boy and are very fun.

GordonandChrissy said...

Thanks for getting back to me. I never know where to comment back on - so I chose here. I figure you probably check your blog for new comments more frequently than mine. :)

I will give them your info and thanks also for the photo tips. I'll have to check out that program. I love to have cute shots of our little guy.