Friday, January 08, 2010

Random

As I was working out today (so that I can beat my brothers in our little weight loss bet we have going on) I told Fisher my bum was burning. Next thing I know he is grabbing on my pants trying to pull them down. What the heck?!?
M: "Fisher, what are you doing?"
F: "I'm trying to see the fire."
Our sweet little baby has become a monster lately. He wakes up about every two hours and is extremely fussy these days. We're thinking maybe he is teething but there is no sign of a tooth. In other words, we are stumped.

3 comments:

Julie said...

You ROCK and so do your kids. :) Good luck with the fussy man. I hope it passes quickly. :)

Rebecca said...

So funny about Fisher pulling your pants down! Kids are such a hard thing. You just have to guess and guess and you never know if what you think is the problem really is. Good luck with Cooper!

Jami said...

Ned get's like that right when his gums start to swell. He also gets a lot of fluid in his ears during all the swelling. I really think the fluid in the ears is what keeps him awake. You might try taking him to the doctor to see if that's the problem.